WELCOME TO THE
SANDUSKY COUNTY ENGINEER’S OFFICE
Carlos A. Baez Sr. P.E., P.S.
Sandusky County Engineer
Welcome to the
Sandusky County Engineer’s Office
The Sandusky County Engineers and Officials are dedicated to serving the hard working tax payers of Sandusky County in the most convenient and efficient manner possible. Our website was designed to allow residents to keep up with county projects, see county maps, download permits, find information about bids/contracts and much more.
- TR 237 - between CR 268 & TR 274 for the TO 237 - 1.12 Bridge Replacement. This will last approximately 4-6 weeks.
- CR 128 and CR 130 Improvements.
- Resurfacing of CR 90, TR 115, TR 26, TR 74, TR 94, TR 146, TR 164, TR 573 and Harrison Street.
- Townsend Township TR 237 Bridge Replacement over Fuller Creek.
- A contractor will be working on Napoleon Road building a bike path to connect Terra State Community College to Brush Street. This project is a cooperative effort between Terra State Community College and the Sandusky County Parks District.
- Crack Sealing on Various County Roads.
- Ditch Cleaning along County Roads.
- Hydro Seeding Ditches on Various County Roads.
- Mowing along County Roads.
- Brush and Tree Trimming along County Roads and Bridges.
- Tile Repair along Various County Roads.
Sandusky County Map
View the map for Sandusky County, OH.