WELCOME TO THE
SANDUSKY COUNTY ENGINEER’S OFFICE
The Sandusky County Engineer is looking for a Maintenance Worker I to join our team!
The job description and application can be found on the Sandusky County website.
Carlos A. Baez Sr. P.E., P.S.
Sandusky County Engineer
Welcome to the
Sandusky County Engineer’s Office
- Please note, the DOBE Bridge located on CR 201 between CR 132 (S. River Rd.) and TR 148 (Darr Rd.) has been posted. Please refer to our Bridges Page for more details.
- Pavement Markings on Various County Roads.
- Crack Sealing on Various County Roads.
- Mowing along County Roads.
- Brush and Tree Trimming along County Roads and Bridges.
- Ditch Bank Repairs on CR 13, in Burgoon.
- Tile Repairs along Various County Roads.
- Spot Berming along Various County Roads.
- Guardrail Repairs on Various County Bridges.
- Misc. Asphalt Repairs.
- SAN CR 57-2.22 Bridge Replacement (Christy Rd. over Muskellunge Creek). (Completed)
- Paving CR 198, CR 259, CR 232 and CR 265 in Riley Twp. (Completed)
- Paving CR 247 and CR 308 in Townsend & York Townships. (Completed)
- SA. 398-0.10 bridge deck replacement. (Completed)
Sandusky County Map
View the map for Sandusky County, OH.